Original title: Hong Kong’s new crown pneumonia confirmed cases increased to 104
Xinhua News Agency, Hong Kong, March 4th (Reporter Ding Zizheng) The Hong Kong SAR Government’s Department of Health said on the 4th that there were 4 new cases of new crown pneumonia confirmed in Hong Kong on that day, and a total of 104 Hong Kong confirmed cases .
Two of the newly confirmed cases on the 4th were related to a Buddhist temple in North Point. One of the 43-year-old man was the person in charge of the Buddhist temple. He had no symptoms. He was listed as a close contact and was admitted to the quarantine center. His respiratory tract sample was confirmed positive for the new crown virus on the 4th. Another 57-year-old woman was a domestic helper in the 76th and 91st confirmed cases, and the 76th patient visited the temple. The two are being treated at the hospital and are currently in stable condition.
The third case was a 62-year-old woman whose husband was diagnosed on the 2nd. The female patient had good health in the past and had no symptoms. She was listed as a close contact and was admitted to the quarantine center. Her respiratory tract samples were positive for the virus and she is being admitted to hospital for treatment with stable condition.
The fourth case was an imported case, a 69-year-old woman who had been chronically ill. She visited India from January 31 to February 24. She developed diarrhea on February 23 and had a fever on February 28 after returning to Hong Kong. She then sought medical treatment. Her deep throat saliva sample confirmed positive for the virus on the 4th. She is being treated in a hospital and is in stable condition.
Chen Zhaoshi, director of the Food and Health Bureau of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government, said on the same day that outbreaks around the world continued and the number of confirmed cases increased. Hong Kong has earlier issued red travel warnings to South Korea, parts of Italy and Iran.